I was a little nervous that I wouldn't be able to paint very well on a pumpkin, so I had mom draw on a face to help me out a bit.
I was pretty happy with it!
(I even requested it to have wings)
Then, it was my turn to get started...
I worked really hard and was super happy with the results
It's pretty obvious, but I'd like to point out that he has pretty blue freckles, green wings and a hat on his head (or between his eyes)
It was a great activity and I told my parents when I was done that I'm going to be a famous artist when I grow up!
Lucky for you guys, you'll get to say, "I knew her when..."
Then, it was my turn to get started...
I worked really hard and was super happy with the results
It was a great activity and I told my parents when I was done that I'm going to be a famous artist when I grow up!
Lucky for you guys, you'll get to say, "I knew her when..."
1 comment:
You did a GREAT job painting your pumpkin!! We love seeing what you are doing!! Love you, G&G Nielson
Post a Comment