Thursday, October 21, 2010

10 days to Halloween: Harry and Larry

While Aubri was napping, I talked mom into painting our Halloween craft. We made spiders! All we needed was an empty tissue tube and a little black paint. Mom cut the tube into my spider's legs!
Ta da!

Then with a quick coat of black paint, I was ready to bring my spiders to life!I had to make sure I pressed each little leg down really well.

Then, I carefully peeled up the tube...
Harry was born!
I quickly gave him some hair at the same time of making him a friend
Here are my two little cuties, Harry and Larry!These are the the kind of spiders I don't mind having around the house!

2 comments:

NielsonJan said...

Your Harry & Larry spiders are cute but not nearly as cute as Ava!! You are growing up so fast!! We have got to come & see you because it is amazing to see how fast you are changing!! Love you--G&G Nielson

grandma Fritz said...

Ava,

Your spiders our so cute. If only those were the only kind of spiders, i wouldn't mind them so much. Can't wait to see you and Aubri soon.

Love, grandma Fritz