Some great friends alerted us to the fact that the zoo was having trick or treating today!
Since I'm always up for more candy, so we joined them at the zoo.
Aubri and I were going as little geisha's this year, but we had a last minute costume change and Aubri ended up as a bee. She was a cute bee!
I was Mulan.

Aubri was mad that we stopped for pictures and delayed getting candy!

But once we headed toward the zoo and she knew candy was coming she was much happier.

We crashed the line with our friends, who weren't hard to miss. They had a great theme going!

The Zoo did a great job decorating

and along with getting candy, I got to pose with some fun characters.


Here is my most favorite character of all to pose with.

What a fun night, and great practice!
3 comments:
so cute! they look adorable! ayla's going to be a geisha girl too (if all goes as planned!) can't believe how big aubri looks these days ...
SO CUTE!!! In the last post I was amazed at how grown-up Ava was & in this one Aubri is growing as fast as Ava!!!! You both look ever so cute & I bet it was fun to run into your friends there too!! Our Boo at the Zoo is next Sat. It looks like you had fun!! Love you--G&G Nielson
Ava,
Don't you just love Halloween!!! Lots of trick or treating. both you and Aubri look like you had a wonderful time with your friends. Now you are experienced for the real deal on the 31St.
Love,
Grandma Fritz
Post a Comment