Tuesday, October 19, 2010

12 day count down to Halloween

I do have a few more posts about my summer (for my blog book) But I had to interrupt for some important events. It's that time again...holiday countdowns and the first up is Halloween!

Some friends invited us to go to a pumpkin patch to get in the Halloween spirit.

While we waited for our hayride, we got to "swim" around in a tub full of corn. Come on, admit it...you're a little jealous!
Aubri was fine to touch it here and there, but she SCREAMED when dad put her in it! That's okay, because soon it was off to the hayride
that lead to the pumpin patch
Aubri was much more at ease here, jumping to the task of pointing out the best pumpkins
I immediately found the perfect pumpkin for mom and dad!
Dad found one for Aubri and meAubri instantly approved and sealed that approval with a kiss!I thought dad's find was pretty stellar as wellBefore leaving, we ate some yummy kettle corn, jumped off hay towers and found some pumpkins that I WISHED I could've taken home to carve!oh well, maybe next year! :)

2 comments:

NielsonJan said...

It looks like you had ever so much fun!! Those pumpkins were so big that I am not so sure they would fit in your car so I think the one you chose was much better. Loved how Aubri kissed hers. I bet you will have fun with those at home!!
Love you,
Grandma Jan

grandma Fritz said...

Ava,

You to look adorable and it looks like the family had a great time. I hope you have a good time carving those beauties. Love,

Grandma Fritz