Thursday, March 25, 2010

Terrific Topiary: 10 days until Easter

Today I was lucky enough to have a friend at my house to help with my Easter countdown. We made Two Terrific Topiaries!

We started with cute little flower pots. We each chose our colors and got to work!
Good thing we are such good painters! We got the job done quickly!

When our pots had dried, mom help us with the next step: attaching our "stems" to our pots.
Next came the fun part... gluing on the candy!

It was fun, but boy did it take a LONG time! (Good thing mom was there to finish them for us while we went out and played!)

They turned out cute and now I have an Easter display for our kitchen table.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

holy cow, joi, those are adorable!!

Grandma Fritzsche said...

Ava,

Those are so cute and now you have all that chocolate. Are you going to share your chocolate with Aubri? I bet you will since she loves chocolate as much as you do.

Love,

Grandma Fritzsche

Munchkin Invasion said...

SOOOO cute!!! I love them!

NielsonJan said...

How do you come up with SUCH cute fun ideas!! You have a great Mom to help you have so much fun as you count down to Holidays!!!!! Love you---Grandma Nielson