Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Nests are Best! : 11 days until Easter

I could probably just leave you with the title and this picture and you'd get the idea...but I'll show you how I got to my YUMMY final product.

Working with an apron and adult supervision, I put all my ingredients on the stove and stirred together.
Next I situated myself at the counter and awaited mom to pour my chocolate concoction onto the wax paper.
Then I quickly made a soft "bed" for my eggs with my handy melon baller
I decided to let my mom help form the sides to perfection
Once we were done, I contemplated briefly whether I should taste my creation via spoon...
GUESS WHAT? It was the right decision...it was tasty!
Knowing I shouldn't have all the fun, I invited Aubri to help me with my last task of transferring the little eggs to their new homes.
She really rose to the challenge then following my lead, she snuck a spoon taste too!
Well, there you have it. Now you know how my little nests came to be... Make some today and see why nests really are best!

2 comments:

Munchkin Invasion said...

I love Ava's surprise face - so CUTE!

NielsonJan said...

I love the chocolate cookies that these nests are made out of. No doubt about it they are the very BEST!!!!! They are so cute & soooo YUMMY!!! Love you, Grandma Nielson