I took your idea and made the eggs today. My kids had fun. We will be in Phoenix. We are driving in Thursday night. Can we get together some time? Call me.
WOW those eggs look good!!! It is a good thing we are not there because I would want to help eat them all up. This way Ava & Aubri get to eat them up!! Love you, G&G Nielson
4 comments:
i love that you count down the holidays with your kids every year. they will love this tradition!
Girls,
If they taste as good as they look, they must be really yummy. Make sure you share with your friends. Love, Grandma Fritzsche
I took your idea and made the eggs today. My kids had fun. We will be in Phoenix. We are driving in Thursday night. Can we get together some time? Call me.
WOW those eggs look good!!! It is a good thing we are not there because I would want to help eat them all up. This way Ava & Aubri get to eat them up!! Love you, G&G Nielson
Post a Comment