My mom loves to get the Sunday paper. We look at the ads and I remind her to save the coupons...you never can save too much! Once we are done with it, I'm usually good about recycling it, but this time I had a better idea! Want to know what it was?
Well, I waited until Aubri was at nap, because I knew this wasn't a little baby project. Then, I ran and got a couple of large black trash bags..the bigger the better!

Then I grabbed that old paper and just started krinklin'


Not only was it a lot of fun, but it gave me a chance to check out some ads I missed the first time!

Wait, are these
all toys???

Then I started stuffing like crazy!

Almost done!

After I had filled 2 bags with paper, mom helped me tie them together. Then we rolled some more bags together and taped them. Then I quickly attached them to the filled bags like so...

Then we cut some red cups into little circles and some some white triangles from those same cups, attach and
TA-DA...
(yes, I know my spider only has 6 legs...but I'm little and my hands got tired of rolling!) Ahhh...I love my little spidy!

I was so excited to wake up Aubri and scare her!
But she was braver than I thought...she loved him!

What a fun project!

And it was fun to spend time with mom!
So, do you have an old Sunday paper lying around?
No comments:
Post a Comment