The Humble Observations and Opinions of Ava Nielson~
Thursday, October 22, 2009
12 Days of Halloween- Day #10
Today's fun Halloween activity is a two-parter. However, I can't really show you the end result, or 2nd part yet... But I did have a lot of fun helping with the first part. I did a little mixing and pouring then let mom take care of the oven part.
Let's just say that I waited and helped with the most important job!
What a fun mom you have Ava! She comes up with the coolest ideas ever. Your Halloween Projects looks like a lot of fun...and are SO cute too! I can tell this last one was really fun for you. ;-D
3 comments:
What a fun mom you have Ava! She comes up with the coolest ideas ever. Your Halloween Projects looks like a lot of fun...and are SO cute too! I can tell this last one was really fun for you. ;-D
Ava, I hope you appreciate your mom, she lets you lick the bowl. My kids had to fight off their mom when they were little!
Today's project looks so fun!!!! I wish I was there to help you with your part today! I love liking the bowl!!! Love you--Grandma Nielson
Post a Comment