Saturday, October 24, 2009

12 Days of Halloween- Day # 8

Remember this?
Well, when those yummy brownies were done baking up and cooling off...we turned them into these...

and these...
oh, and some of these...
Yes, they were cute...but it was all in the taste!
I thought I chose wisely at first...a tombstone. I gave it a lick...good, but it was missing something.
So, I handed it off to Aubri. She didn't seem too picky. She dove right in.

Yep, she was quite pleased with it.

I went back and picked a bat instead.
That what the tombstone was missing...yummy cookie wings!YUM!!!

But don't take my word for it, run out and grab some a brownie mix and chocolate cookies and make some today!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I bow to Queen J...the best, most creative mom, ever...except of course your own which is where it comes from! Write a book and let me be the first to buy it!!!!

Munchkin Invasion said...

Man...I wish I were as cool as you...my kids would LOVE me. :)