I sure do! Even though it was 2 1/2 years ago...it seems like only yesterday that my mom introduced me to the sweet joy that are cookies!
Well, I kept thinking, "what kind of sister would I be if I didn't share this yummy goodness with Aubri?" Believe me, I tried from the beginning, but mom said I had to wait a bit until Aubri was ready.
She loved it! She really took the whole process quite seriously.
How she quietly savored each bite.
But bravo to Aubri on the "behind the ear,"
and the "on the legs" trick.
And I have to admit, she was able to down her cookie much faster than I did at that age. Of course it might have to do with the fact that she had SIX teeth she was workin' with and I had TWO!
I must say that I'm pleased with the whole event and even though when the cookie was gone, it ended in a sad and worried Aubri-
4 comments:
Our family LOVES cookies!!!! Grampa Nielson is the original cookie monster and the rest of us are just following his great example. I am glad Ava & Momma helped you find this great treat!! You did really well at eating it!!! Way to go!! Love----Grandma Nielson
Pretty impressive!!! You're so lucky that you have a mom that's willing to clean up that mess :)
What a cutie!!! She is such a great mix of all of you! Love those biter biscuits and the mess they make!
Aubri,
If you get any cuter, grandma is going to eat you up.
love,
Grandma Fritzsche
Post a Comment