Monday, June 29, 2009

Aubri's View

Yesterday we were having fun as a family with the camera. We took this picture and this

Then mom took some of Aubri when she was all ready for bed.
Well, being the thinker that I am, I wondered what it must be like for Aubri to have so many pictures of her taken the same way...like this.
So, I thought I'd give us a taste of our own medicine, just for fun.
I must say, it's kind of weird to have someone standing above you with a camera! :)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a beautiful family you have!

shelley said...

hahahaha! funny idea! and does aubri already have TEETH? i think i see little chompers in there...

maia said...

ava and aubri look like they have the same smile!

NielsonJan said...

What fun pictures!!! You are so creative in the shots you do. Thanks for sharing!!! Love you--- Grandma Nielson