My mom lets me have teething cookies and I'm really enjoying them! Although, after watching mom and dad eat cookies, I've found that I like to eat mine a bit differently! I don't just take a bite and chew it down...I like to savor it. I start by licking the whole perimeter of the cookie. I turn the cookie over and over in my hands. This coats my hand in cookie, and I've discovered a huge advantage in doing so. You see, when I drop the cookie, it's okay, because it's now like I have 10 mini cookies to enjoy. Trust me, it makes the whole cookie eating experience last much longer! You should try it sometime...it's a lot more fun!
Monday, January 22, 2007
"C" is for Cookie!
My mom lets me have teething cookies and I'm really enjoying them! Although, after watching mom and dad eat cookies, I've found that I like to eat mine a bit differently! I don't just take a bite and chew it down...I like to savor it. I start by licking the whole perimeter of the cookie. I turn the cookie over and over in my hands. This coats my hand in cookie, and I've discovered a huge advantage in doing so. You see, when I drop the cookie, it's okay, because it's now like I have 10 mini cookies to enjoy. Trust me, it makes the whole cookie eating experience last much longer! You should try it sometime...it's a lot more fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so funny. You should give her and oreo and see what happens:)
SO cute! what a fun stage she is in right now. Love ya girl
Shay
I love the calendar pictures! Will you come to TN and do that for me? Thanks for keeping me updated and in the loop, I love seeing Ava grow!
These pictures are soooo adorable! I can see part of both of you guys in here. She is so gorgeous. Wow, you have a model child. She's so good in pictures! Her expressions really say a lot. I'm sure she never cries :) right?! haha Love ya
Jill
Post a Comment