Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cool Pool

With my newly acquired swim certificate now hanging on the wall for my mom and dad to look at frequently, I decided that my next move was only natural. -To ask for my own pool.

Mom is not ready for the commitment of an in ground pool, but having a place close to beat the summer heat appealed to her. So she went to the store and bought this!
(Not my family, but they look happy!)



Dad and mom set it up and I did my part by filling it up and keeping an eye on it. It took 2 days to fill but I was very patient.
I was so excited when it was done!
So far it's been wonderful. Aubri floats around in her little crab sunbathing and SPLASHING!

And I lazily float in my horse and practise my kicks.

My favorite time is when we can all get in and be together as a family. And I'm sure we look even happier than the people from the advertisement!
Man, this really was a great idea...I wonder what I'll think of next! :)

3 comments:

shelley said...

will you come and install that in our backyard too? FUN!!!!

The Sammons Family said...

I love your new pool! We need one of those here!! Keep up the good work swimming!!

NielsonJan said...

The Pool looks so fun!! I hope we can come down when it is still warm enough to play in it with you!! Love Aubrie's crab!!! Your horse looks fun too!! Love you---G. Nielson