Saturday, May 30, 2009

Graduation

This year my aunt Lauren graduated from Iron Wood Ridge High School. Unfortunately it was past my bed time, so I sent mom to take pictures in my place.
Fortunately it was a beautiful, cool evening!
I hear it was a great night and Lauren looked beautiful!!!
The best part I heard about at 5am the next morning! Lauren went to her school's graduation party afterward and had a feeling she'd win something fun.

Well, she did...

Not too shabby!

I hope she teaches me how she did that! Congrats, Lauren...we LOVE you!!!

3 comments:

Sharron said...

Wow! That might just be worth graduating for!

shelley said...

she won a car? how?!? lucky girl. i bet your parents are thrilled too. no car payments!!!

is she heading off to school next year?

NielsonJan said...

I can't believe she won a car!! WOW!!! When I graduated I thought I was doing well to just get the certificate!!! Way to go Lauren!
Love you all---Jan