This is just the after shot of my last project. Perhaps I should start from the beginning.
I got some new finger paints for my birthday a couple months back and wanted to try them out. Mom was kind enough to get me started.
I got some new finger paints for my birthday a couple months back and wanted to try them out. Mom was kind enough to get me started.
After a quick diaper change for Aubri, this was how mom found me.
Silly mom, when will she understand, that if she leaves me alone with paint...I'm GONNA paint some part of my body!
But in my defense, as mom walked away, she specifically asked me NOT to paint my face!
And I did discover that green and red make purple too!
3 comments:
WOW I'm impressed! Such a good listener to not paint her face. :-D
LOL So been there!
That has happened to me on several occasions!
Post a Comment