I then got Aubri up and helped pick out her festive clothes!
Next it was time to get right to work! My dad wanted to put in new lights but our ceilings are too high! So, I called in a favor to my friend Braelynne. She asked her dad to help. He brought over a HUGE tower that my dad had to climb in order to switch everything out.
I or course couldn't let my dad work alone, so I stayed down below and held it all down.
It was a long, hard but fun day. I was so busy that I didn't even get pictures of the dad at the highest point! Oh well. Here are a couple of before and afters that I did remember.
landing before:
Landing after:
Entry before:
Entry After:
Fan after:
Thanks dad, they look great!
6 comments:
your house does look great. good job!
they do look great . . . can I adopt your dad?
Your living room is looking great! I like those light fixtures.
Good things he's not afraid of heights!!! Oh, what it would be like to have a real house with real ceilings...sigh! One day :)
The new light fixtures look great and I love the paint job!
WOW!!! The new lights look fantastic!! I am sooo glad you had the scaffolding because even with that it looks scarey!! I am so glad you got it all done safe and sound!! Love--Grandma N.
Post a Comment