The Humble Observations and Opinions of Ava Nielson~
Monday, February 23, 2009
Like Mother, Like daughter(s)
My grandma saved some of my mom's dresses from when she was little. Aubri and I have both worn one at 3 months to go and get pictures taken in...the same as mom! Can you tell who is who?
7 comments:
those are such cute pictures and I actually can't really tell. You all look a lot alike!
Grandma knows.
I am amazed at how much she looks like you!!!! WOW!!! Love that you have a picture in your dress. It is so cute!!! Love you Grandma Nielson
Loved to see one of you Ava at that age. It is amazing that you all look so much alike. LOVED IT!! G Nielson
you guys really are twins. very cute! i love that my mom saved some of my clothes, too. shaelyn looks like a mini-me when she wears them.
So cute! It's fun to have clothes of your own to put on your kiddos! What adorable babies!
Little Aubri, you look just like your mum. And, that music you chose was awesome. Well done. Love always, Grandpa.
Post a Comment