Mom told me that in April I get to go to the store with Aubri and we get to take pictures together! Because Aubri will be 6 months and I will be 3! I am super excited and I promised that I will be so good! Aubri is little and needed some practise, so mom took her to the store when she was 3 months to get pictures. She did great, so I think April will be a lot of fun. Look for those pictures in the future, but for now enjoy Aubri 2 months ago!

4 comments:
You two little girls are sure photogenic! Have you ever had a picture that wasn't darling?
that flower is as big as her head! i can't believe she keeps it on! such a cutie. and a good picture taker. no tears!
So pretty, Aubri!
I loved the video!!! It made me feel like I got a visit but it made me want to give Aubri a hug!! It is sooooo cute!! Love you Grandma Nielson
Post a Comment