The Humble Observations and Opinions of Ava Nielson~
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Joker...
So, it's kind of a running joke in my family that when my hair comes down at the end of the day it makes me look like Heath Ledger. Well, then the movie Batman came out...did you see the second one??
Well...then one day when I asked mom if I could paint and she left me alone for a second and came back to find me like this: I think they may be on to something...
You are sure cuter than Keith Ledger but I have to enjoy you going for the make-up idea. You really know how to "get in to painting"!! Love you Grandma N.
2 comments:
Very funny! that made me laugh
I haven't checked in while so it was fun to go back and see all the cute pictures.
You are sure cuter than Keith Ledger but I have to enjoy you going for the make-up idea. You really know how to "get in to painting"!! Love you Grandma N.
Post a Comment