Thursday, October 16, 2008

Photo Shoot

Yesterday Aubri, my mom and I had a little photo shoot. My mom's VERY talented friend, Maia came over and took pictures of us! It was a lot of fun and Maia did a FANTASTIC job! Check out our pics and the rest of Maia's work here:
http://www.mlindseyphotography.com/

At the top click on Galleries and we are under "featured galleries"...ENJOY!

4 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

The pictures turned out beautiful! You have a very talented friend and very cute kids!!!! I'm a little jealous...we just did our "photo shoot" at Penney's! :) And Kaitlin cried most of the time!

dhillman said...

Joi, she is so beautiful! The pictures with Ava are just so adorable. I hope that you are doing well too!

*Katie* said...

I love them! You look fantastic, and Ava is really starting to look like you! We always thought she was a little Joe, but Jer and I both think she's looking like you! Aubri is so so gorgeous! We miss you all! Are you coming for Christmas?

Kathy Finch said...

Joi those are the best photos that I have seen in a long while. Your girls are beautiful.