We had a great time while she was here and she helped my mom get some extra sleep.
While mom rested, I made sure that I kept grandma entertained. We went on walks, played with lots of toys, painted many times together
and dressed up Aubri
I even helped her with the daily grind, by doing the shopping...
...and supervising all of Aubri's diaper changes
It was great to see Grandma Nielson again and to catch up on old times.
3 comments:
Grandmas are so great! I'm glad it was such a fun and helpful visit!
I'm so glad your grandam could come and spend some time with you. It looks like you did such a good job entertaining her and ehlping her. She is so lucky to have you there for her! Glad that you had so much fun!
It was sooo great to be able to be with you and your Mom, Dad Nad Aubri!!!! I loved my visit and all the fun things we got to do!!! You were great to help me to have so much fun while I was there!!!! I miss our fun mornings and our time outside. I know you are being a great help to your Mom now. Love you all!! Grandma Nielson
Post a Comment