I keep talking about pumpkins this year, so on Friday night we headed to Queen Creek to Schnepf Farm, which is basically a really cool pumpkin patch with lots of extras. They had a petting zoo, a train, fun rides and yummy food. We got to witness our first pig race, which was a little surprising, considering my mom grew up in Tennessee! :) I had a great time riding the carousal over and over and then I saw that there were real horses to ride! I loved them! I wanted Aubri to jump on with me, but mom thought she was a bit too young. Aubri slept in her sling the whole time, so I'll have to convince mom and dad to bring us back next year when she can ride the rides with me!

1 comment:
How fun, I always love your music and slideshows. And congratulations! Aubri is just a perfectly beautiful baby and Ava is, as always, adorable. I love the heart outfit and leggings. We may have to check out this pumpkin patch someday.
Post a Comment