Saturday, October 11, 2008

Little Doll

The other day I decided to undress my doll. When mom was cleaning and found the clothes, she thought it would be fun to try them on baby Aubri to see if they'd fit. Almost! They were a little short...but Aubri looked so cute in them! And she was a good sport about it!

8 comments:

Kathy Finch said...

She looks so tiny - My smallest was 8.4 lbs.
She is very cute I bet You (Ava) are having the time of your life playing with her, that is when mommy and daddy take a break from playing with her.

Sharron said...

So nice of you to let mommy borrow the clothes for Aubri! If I didn't know better, I would say that you are even bigger than the last time I saw you. Keep up the good babysitting!

shelley said...

i can't believe aubri is the same size as a baby doll. i bought a new newborn outfit for our little one coming and it looked so teeny weeny. it's hard for me to remember shaelyn being that little. but aubri looks even tinier next to ava. it blows my mind! cute girls!

Anonymous said...

You two look so cute together. Ava you make such a great big sister. Pretty soon you can show her all the ropes and take care of her.
love, Grandma Fritzsche

Miranda Tate said...

awww..how adorable!!! I think i finally got caught up on the events lately.. you guys should go check them out!!! :)

Mariah said...

TOO CUTE!! I can't believe you make babies small enough to fit in doll clothes. I showed Stephen the pictures and he was amazed too. How fun for Ava to have a real live baby doll.

maia said...

cant believe how tiny she looks sitting next to ava!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Wow!!!! She is so little (and cute)!