WAY TO GO AVA!!!!! Wy to go MOM too because I know Mom's always have to help out in learning big grown-up things like this!! Grand ma and Grandpa are so proud of you!! We have been out of town so we haven't seen your blog and all of a sudden you are such a grown-up. Way to go!! Love G&G Nielson
6 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!!! That is a wonderful thing.
yeah!!! Congratulations, Ava!! (I'll let Gavin know - maybe it will motivate him!)
WOOHOO!! Congrats Ava and Mom! So proud of you :) That absolutely deserves a great new toy!
Ava,
You are doing so good. Keep up the good work and I will see you tomorrow. We will have another hot chocolate party.
Love,
grandma Fritzsche
HOORAY!! What a wonderful accomplishment! Keep up the good work! Have your mom buy you lots of cute little panties!
Love ya
Shayleen
WAY TO GO AVA!!!!! Wy to go MOM too because I know Mom's always have to help out in learning big grown-up things like this!! Grand ma and Grandpa are so proud of you!! We have been out of town so we haven't seen your blog and all of a sudden you are such a grown-up. Way to go!! Love G&G Nielson
Post a Comment