So mom and dad keep talking about this new baby sister that's coming and going to be my best friend. I keep waiting for her to show up, but so far nothing! Meanwhile, mom keeps acting different. She is always tired and much slower these days. And I don't know if she's noticed or not, but her lap is disappearing!
(I took a picture as evidence just in case she doesn't believe me!) There is no room to sit and play there anymore!
Hopefully things will go back to normal soon!

7 comments:
Joi, you look great! I can't believe this is #2, you look good enough for it to be #1. Hope you're well.
you carry great! at this point, i was taking out everyone in a 5 foot circle around me. i was huge!! good luck in the next coming weeks. and congrats on the fast potty training. my girlfriends and i have been talking about you (enviously, of course!)
I am so happy for you that you are having another little girl.. have you picked out a name?
You and Joe sure know how to have beautiful children! :)
You look fantastic!
Cute belly! I think Lucas is wondering what's going on at our house too!
Twice the amount of fluid??? That made me laugh. As if the baby doesn't take up enough space! I feel for you! They told me I need to drink more water because my fluid is on the very low end of normal.
Do you guys have a name picked out? Does Ava have any ideas for you??
Joi, you are still looking good! Lawana
Post a Comment