The Humble Observations and Opinions of Ava Nielson~
Friday, April 25, 2008
Grandpas are fun!
When Grandpa Nielson was here he played Mr Potato Head and friends with me! He even took a turn being Mr Potato head! What a great sport...grandpas are FUN!!
Joi I saw your message on Jene's blog. HI there. wow it has been a great long time my email is kathrynmfinch@hotmail.com let me know how the family is and I will catch you up on ours. wow this is great. Tell the family hi.
The most fun part for me was to see how much Ava would laugh at my funny faces when you would fix me up!! Grandpa Nielson Loved how you played with both of us each morning and brought us toys to play with. You were such a darling little hostess(just like your mom. Thanks for a great time!! Love Grandma Nielson
3 comments:
Joi I saw your message on Jene's blog. HI there. wow it has been a great long time my email is kathrynmfinch@hotmail.com let me know how the family is and I will catch you up on ours. wow this is great. Tell the family hi.
PS CUTE PIX OD DAD (Joe)
Ha, ha! Grandpas are fun! I remember that carrot!
I love reading your ticker...it makes me laugh!
The most fun part for me was to see how much Ava would laugh at my funny faces when you would fix me up!! Grandpa Nielson
Loved how you played with both of us each morning and brought us toys to play with. You were such a darling little hostess(just like your mom. Thanks for a great time!! Love Grandma Nielson
Post a Comment