When Grandma and Grandpa Nielson came I had my first taste of the fair. I loved seeing the big elephant, riding it was a different story. I loved seeing the pretty horses on the carousel, sitting on them was torture...I clung to my dad for dear life.
I LOVED feeding the baby goats and watching the lion and bear shows. Overall, it was a lot of fun! My mom keeps reminiscing about the deep fried cookie dough she tried!

6 comments:
I love the pic of her and Joe on the carousel! What a little daddy's girl :) Deep fried COOKIE DOUGH?! I wonder if they have that in heaven....
I really hope that they do, because that alone would make it worth going to heaven!! :)
lol - what a perfect song. hilarious! looks like you guys had fun at the fair! it was becoming an annual thing for us til Gavin was born. Fair food is the BEST. And I didn't know you could make cookie dough any better, but apparently you can by frying it! I'll go next year JUST to try some.
Great pictures! What a fun fair! I loved the pictures of Ava with the goats. What a brave girl!
Ava,
I think you have that goat feeding down. I loved your outfit too. YOu looked so grown up. I'm glad you were able to have fun with your other grandparents while they were here.
Love, Grandma Fritzsche
It was soooo fun to watch the video of the fair!!! It reminded us of how very much fun we had being there with you and your Mom and Daddy!! You are so cute feeding the goats!! I have to tell your mom that we loved the deep fried cookie dough too. Thanks again for such a wonderful time!!! G&G Nielson
Post a Comment