The Humble Observations and Opinions of Ava Nielson~
Sunday, May 04, 2008
Little China Doll
My Grandma Fritzsche brought this adorable little dress back from England when they lived there. I wore it to church and mom wanted to take my picture in it...unfortunately she waited until AFTER church (nap time) and I was DONE!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ava,
You look cute in your dress from England. I had forgotten about it but I remember buying it. Actually I think Grandpa and I got it in Paris when we went on our trip this last time. Anyway you look cute.
It is so amazing to me how much Ava and Shaelyn look alike when they are crying. The dress is darling, but those shoes are the best!!!! Did Ava actually keep those on her feet all through church?
2 comments:
Ava,
You look cute in your dress from England. I had forgotten about it but I remember buying it. Actually I think Grandpa and I got it in Paris when we went on our trip this last time. Anyway you look cute.
Love, Grandma Fritzsche
It is so amazing to me how much Ava and Shaelyn look alike when they are crying. The dress is darling, but those shoes are the best!!!! Did Ava actually keep those on her feet all through church?
Post a Comment