Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wahoo...I'm now 2!

On Tuesday I turned 2 and have had a great time! My grandpa & grandma Nielson are visiting from Utah and they helped me celebrate. On Sunday,we started with cake and ice cream. At first, I wanted nothing to do with the cake! (I was mad that mom bought it instead of made it this year)
I made mom push it away from me and get me some ice cream instead


But, I was impressed that mom thought to get me Elmo plates and napkins

Eventually I caved and tried some cake...but ONLY the frosting


Next it was time for presents! I got a ton of neat things!


I even got a Hannah Montanna wig from my Aunt Lauren. Everyone put it on, so that I'd like it...but I was still pretty scared of it, especially on daddy!



Perhaps my favorite toy of the night was my new purple tent with matching sleeping bag & backpack. Aunt Lauren and I jumped in and locked ourselves up for the rest of the night!



It was a wonderful day! Thanks everybody!!!

4 comments:

*Katie* said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! Joe -- honestly, the wig? Fabulous. Smokin' hot, even.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Happy Birthday, Ava! You're getting so big! We're glad you had a fun celebration! Awesome wig!!! :)

Emily K. said...

Love the wigs! You guys are halarious. Happy Birthday to Ava!!

Tiffany said...

Very cute. Happy Birthday, Ava!