The Humble Observations and Opinions of Ava Nielson~
Those giraffes sure do have cool, long, black tongues, Ava!
How fun! I'd be a little nervous, too. Tell your mommy we'll have a bow making party next time we get together!
Fun! Lucas still talks about those giraffes almost everyday! Lately he has been making long giraffe tongues to hang out of his mouth.
I love the pig tails, Ava!
Good for you!!! There's no way we'd ever try that :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those giraffes sure do have cool, long, black tongues, Ava!
How fun! I'd be a little nervous, too. Tell your mommy we'll have a bow making party next time we get together!
Fun! Lucas still talks about those giraffes almost everyday! Lately he has been making long giraffe tongues to hang out of his mouth.
I love the pig tails, Ava!
Good for you!!! There's no way we'd ever try that :)
Post a Comment