For those of you who don't know, my dad played Ice hockey in High school. So, for Christmas my uncle Ryan gave us tickets to go see the Phoenix Coyotes. I'm a bit to young to be exposed to the rowdy hockey fans, so I got to stay with grandma & grandpa.
Aunt Lauren and Uncle Ryan went with mom and dad. It's probably best that I wasn't there to witness it, because I heard that the game brought out the rowdiness in my aunt Lauren!! Not only did I hear that she was the best head banger there, I actually saw the evidence, as you soon will.
They had a great time and met some interesting people. There was "hockey puck guy"- who walked around with a hockey puck hat on and a coyote claw. Aunt Lauren asked to take a pic with him and then uncle Ryan got in on the action. Mom also took a picture of "Grannie helmet". She was a funny old grandma with a helmet on her head for the whole game.
The game was tied 2-2, so they went into overtime and then into sudden death. The coyotes went on to score again for the win! Mom got video of the winning shot!
Hope you enjoy it like I did!

5 comments:
wow im a loser..
love auntie lauren
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
how fun! you guys do the funnest things...
Hey, Clint here,
Man, I love hockey games. Its been a long time since I've gone to one, but it looks like everyone had a great time.
Lauren looked like she might have given herself a concussion, that was some impressive headbanging.
Go Coyotes!
Loved the Hockey game and I know your Dad did too!! Your Daddy taught me to like hockey games. He was a great player in High School! When you are bigger Aunt Lauren can teach you to be a great enthusiatic fan like her!! I am proud of you to be such a big girl to stay with G&G Fritzche. Love Grandma N.
Post a Comment