Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Being a mom...nothing to it!

I don't know why, but sometimes when dad comes home, I hear mom telling him that it "was a long day", or that she is frustrated because I didn't eat breakfast or lunch.

Since I got a doll for Christmas, I pretty much know what it's like to be a mom. This is how feeding time goes...

First, I snap my fingers at her to get her attention:

Then, I pry open her mouth;

I give her the bottle and feed her:
If she won't take it, I just drink it myself:


What's the big deal, mom?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ava,
You couldn't get any cutier than you are. I don't know what your mommy is talking about either because I think you are just perfect!!!!
Love,

Grandma Fritzsche

Tiffany said...

Very cute!

shelley said...

First of all, Ava, you always have the prettiest bows and ribobns in your hair. You have such a great sense of style! Second, you are so right - pry that baby's mouth open, and if she won't eat it, you eat it yourself! I think I'll try the "snap my fingers to get her attention" method on my baby.

Joi, good to know my child is not the only one that doesn't eat breakfast and lunch. :)

Anonymous said...

that poor poor baby

love auntie lauren

*Katie* said...

Send her my way! My kids won't eat at all - I'll give the pry it open method a shot :) She's so beautiful!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Ava, you're so cute! I love watching you pretend play. I'm with your mom though. I think you're making it look easier than it really is!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved watching you play Momma. You are so cute!! I think you are such a good momma because you have such a good momma!! When your Daddy wouldn't eat I would do what you did and just eat it for him. It didn't do him much good but I felt better!! LOve Grandma N