Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"I looked out the window and what did I see?"

...one messy yard, covered in leaves!

One day(shortly after coming home from Utah)I woke up from nap and mom took me outside. I found the tree had dropped some of its leaves on the ground. I don't know why, maybe he just had too many to hold. Whatever the reason...it was fun for me. Who needs snow for winter, when there are leaves and leaf water to lick up!

Oh, and there was a weed that was as tall as me...dad, you're going to be busy this weekend! :)

5 comments:

shelley said...

You have weeds and trees with leaves in AZ? Why don't I remember that?

Anonymous said...

Ava Blue: You are so cute! I just laughed and laughed watching you dig in the leaves. Grampa was so pleased. You reminded me of a big Sea Turtle digging a nest in the sand. One day, you and grampa will go exploring for all kinds of fun things; bugs, plants, snakes, lizards, birds ... and leaves.

I love you sweetie.

Grampa Fritzsche

Anonymous said...

It's official. i have the sweetest niece ever! Your adorable ava, i love you so much =]

love auntie lauren

Anonymous said...

Ava,
You've got the right idea. Nature is to enjoyed.

Love,

Grandma Fritzsche

NielsonJan said...

It was so fun to see you playing in the leaves. We have 3 feet of snow in our yard right now and it is pretty but it is cold. We love the videos of you because we feel like we just had a visit with you. You are such a cutie and we love you to pieces!! Love G&G Nielson