Here are some pictures of my day.
Me, first out of the car...not to sure about all those chickens
Me safely on the bench during feeding time
"I think it would best for me to just get in with the goats"
The little pony isn't half bad!
One brave moment
Brave moment gone
Hey! I already told you, "Not so close to the chickens!"
8 comments:
I would let chickens get to close to me either. It looks like you had a fun day.
You two are so beautiful! That little sweater is so sweet, and Joi, you look great! I'm glad you had fun!
AWE!!! So cute!!! Ava is getting so big so quick!
And Joi - you look amazing! Love your hair dark like that.
You and Lucas and BIRDS!!! He is not a big fan either! Looks like a VERY fun playgroup!
I love your pigtails, Ava! And your mom looks beautiful too!
I am sad we missed this one...Ava is so cute, looks like fun. Or interesting for her may be a better word!
We are in town! Can we join your playgroup on Monday? Email me:
shelleyaagard@gmail.com
You're so smart Ava..Chickens are not that exciting!
It was fun to see your trip to the farm!! I used to feed the chicken when I was a older than you and I didn't like it because they would all crowd around me. Once the food was out it was better because they would take off for the food and leave me alone. You and Mom looked very cute and I bet you had a fun day!! Thanks for sharing it with us. Love Grandma Nielson
Post a Comment