Friday, February 08, 2008

Giddy Up...doggy!?!

Yesterday morning my dad heard that I was awake and happily playing in my crib. He could tell that I was playing with my doggy, because he could here it talking to me. But when he came in to get me, he saw that I wasn't exactly just petting it...

3 comments:

The Willson Family said...

That is one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen! How cute, you ride 'em, Ava!

Tiffany said...

It looks like someone wants to be a cowgirl. That is what Rene'e wants to be right now too.

NielsonJan said...

We are sooo glad you like your doggy!!! The pictures are so fun to see!! It is great to see that you put that dog to good use. Grandpa says that if that dog can walk it should be willing to give you a ride. Love you G & G Nielson