Monday, July 02, 2007

Weekend Getaway!



This past weekend was a busy and fun one for me and mom! And we were 2 different places! My dad has been in California since Mother's day. He gets to come home for Saturdays only to visit. We miss him A LOT!! He won't be home for 4 more weeks, so mom decided to go and visit him for one weekend. I got to go stay with Grandma and Grandpa Fritzsche and Aunt Lauren! I had a great time!

I got to see grandma's dogs


I got to watch Monster's Inc on the Big screen


I "camped" out in the family room with aunt Lauren and our snacks!




Grandma and I even took a dip in the pool with all of our clothes on! But there was no one around to snap a picture of that! :)

Mom told me that she had fun too! She and dad were in San Jose and San Fransisco! They got to take a big boat to see the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz.



They visited The Aquarium of the Bay.


Mom pet the tiger shark, while Dad opted for the star fish!



Mom's favorite day was the day they went to Paramount Great Adventure! She loves amusement parks! Her favorite ride was Invertigo!


We both had good times and today we're back to the real world. Well, I'm off to help mom do what she hates most...UNPACKING!!!!

2 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Ooooo, looks like a very fun weekend! Lucas likes "Monsters" too! And his mom ALSO hates unpacking! She still hasn't completely unpacked from Hawaii. :)

Tiffany said...

I am glad you had such a good time. I am glad you are home. I missed talking to you while you were gone.