Last week mom took me over to grandma's house for a visit. But this visit turned out to be different.
Grandma has a huge "bathtub" in her backyard and usually I only get to stick my feet and hands in and splash around. I've tried to get more of me wet on occasion, but it never works out. But this time mom put me all the way in. It was cold at first, but I didn't seem to notice. I got to float around in a yellow hole. It felt kind of like my ducky tub at home. I had a great time splashing and watching my grandma's dog, Jack run around the pool! Mom even took some pictures to show daddy while he is away. (sorry the video is so fuzzy...and long!)
4 comments:
Wow, Ava, that looks so fun! The pool is one of Lucas' favorite places. You are getting around really well in your floatie! What a cute doggie!
What fun!!! Little Miss M absolutely refuses to use her float toy :(
Ava,
It's so fun to watch you swim. I'm so glad your Grandma & Grandpa have such a nice pool to play in and that you like it too ! Your yellow floatie looks so fun
love, Grandma Nielson
Ava,
You are such a cutie.
Grandma Fritzsche
Post a Comment