It all started when my aunt Lauren (she's 15) gave my grandma a cute little mouse for Mother's day. (I know what you're thinking...what a great gift!) Well, "Hopscotch" the mouse was so sweet and cuddly and you could hold him and play with him. So, grandpa went out and bought Peanut to be friends with Hopscotch. But Hopscotch was mean and would bite Peanut. (even I know that is wrong) So, grandpa packed up Peanut and sent him home with me. He's a bit traumatized from the whole Hopscotch experience, so he doesn't like to be held. But boy, can he run! He runs so fast in his little wheel. I think it's fun to watch him go! He's been entertaining us since dad's out of town. Mom keeps trying to hold him, but dad thinks he icky! :)
p.s. He loves gold fish crackers too!
2 comments:
Ooo, a pet! How fun! I don't think Lucas' daddy is ever going to let him have any pets! Except for fish, maybe. Ava, you have such a cute smile and laugh!
I'll take my shoes and go play somewhere else! Hilarious! How does the cat feel about the mouse? That's the video I want to see next.
Post a Comment