Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My mom's scream is worse than their sting!


Imagine waking up, still a little groggy and stumbling down the stairs only to almost step on one of these fellas! YIKES! That's what happened to my mom. My mom and dad have lived in our house for 3 years and had only seen 1 scorpion in the house... and this month they have found 3 in one week in or around our home. Oh the joys of living in the desert! Needless to say the exterminators will be making monthly visits at our house for a while.

3 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

That is sooooo creepy! Poor Lucas is not going to be a normal boy after watching me. I always say, "Yuck, bugs!" so that's what he says too. I guess I should be training him to get rid of them! Luckily we haven't had any scorpions, just cockroaches, spiders, and crickets. :P

Brittany said...

THIS is why I don't live in the desert!!!

maia said...

holy crap! that things huge!