Thursday, April 26, 2007

April 15th

On the morning of my real birthday our company went home, so after church I had a quiet birthday at home with my two favorite people...my mom and dad. They gave me one more present...a little car that I can push and will soon be able to ride. I saw that my dad needed my help putting it together, so I patiently helped him. I also got to open my presents from my Grandma Nielson. She gave me a BEAUTIFUL dress and a baby with a crib and a bottle to feed her. I love it. My Great Grandma and my Uncle Jordan sent me birthday cards! Thanks everyone! It was a happy day!






1 comment:

BJorg said...

You are adorable Ava! Good thing your daddy has you to give him a hand with these tricky engineering projects. Looks like you've done a great job this year "breaking in" Mom and Dad, and you're all still smiling. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!
Love,
Aunt Becky