Thursday, April 26, 2007

1st Birthday Party...Part 2

After the zoo, everyone came back to my house and had lunch, while I took a siesta. Then I woke up and opened my presents. I got many fun things. My grandma Fritzsche gave me my own little lounge chair to watch Monster's Inc in. (my FAVORITE movie) She also gave me every pool accessory imaginable. I think she may be a bit excited that I'm big enough to go swimming in her pool this summer. (I am too!) After presents, everyone sang to me and mom made me this weird gooey thing with Mike and Sully on it. (from Monster's Inc.) They called it "cake". I liked the middle, but the weird sticky stuff on the outside was no fun for me. I didn't like getting my hands all dirty at first. But I figured I had to get to the middle somehow!








SUGAR OVERLOAD!

1 comment:

S.K.N. said...

She is so cute! It looks like she had a great birthday. I can't believe she didn't like the frosting, that usually the only part Emily eats!

Suzy