Friday, April 20, 2007

2 Easters for the price of 1










Sorry it has taken me so long to post our Easter pictures, I was entertaining over Easter and the week after. My "aunt" Tiffany (mom's college roommate) and her family came from Texas to visit us. We had a great week. It started with Easter day, which happened to be my second Easter in less than a year. I was 1 day old when I celebrated my first Easter and 1 week shy of being a year old this Easter.
Easter morning started early and I found that the Easter bunny left me and my friends baskets. I was actually old enough to enjoy it this year! After church, we took some pictures. Then Grandma and Grandpa Fritzsche came over, along with aunt Lauren and Uncle Ryan. We had a nice dinner and visit. They even made me pose with the bunny ears again. But as you can see, unlike last year...now I can just pull them off!

No comments: