Thursday, July 19, 2012

Little mistake

Ava: Mom, there was a little boy I saw with the name of JOEY!! Can you believe a boy being named Joey??? That is sooo funny!

Mom: Well, actually Joey usually is a boy name, not a girl name.

Ava: ??  Then WHY did grandma name you Joi?

Mom: I don't know...


Ava: You MUST have looked just like a little boy when you were born and she made the mistake!!




4 comments:

Bryn said...

That is too cute!!! It was so good to c u guys in San Diego, I miss u already!

Bryn said...

That is too cute!!! It was so good to c u guys in San Diego, I miss u already!

Brittany said...

Hahahah...fantastic!!!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Ha ha ha!!! That is sooooo funny!!!! I have kind of dropped out of the blogging world for a bit...it's good to "see" you again! :) Do you know we live in CA now?? You guys should come to Disneyland!