When we woke up we were thrilled to discover that our Elf on the Shelf, Mr. Twinkle Toes, had told the big guy in red that we had indeed been good this year. 
We found evidence of him in front of our stockings...foot prints with snow from the north pole (which conveniently doesn't melt because it's magic)Aubri and I were super excited to share Christmas this year with baby D and teach him how to open his presents! Maybe it's a good things he already like getting into things, because he opened gifts like a pro!
Santa wasn't the only one nice enough to remember us this year...we got AWESOME gifts from cousins,
Dallin got so many new toys he didn't know what to do!
We LOVED all our presents love each of you even more! Thank you!!! Hope your Christmas was special!
1 comment:
It is so fun to see your Christmas fun!!! Thank you for sharing your pictures with us!!! I love the Elf on the Shelf & I am so glad he noticed how good you were being!!
We love you & missed beiong able to see you at Christmas time!!
Love
G&G Nielson
Post a Comment