Then one day I dusted off my baby potty, showed Aubri how it worked and set off to school. When I came home I asked mom how she did without my constant presence and guidance.
I was surprised to hear that she only had one accident. She even started filling up her potty chart first thing that morning!
But, I was still a bit curious as to why mom looked drained. Turns out Aubri is a "holder". And a good one at that! She can go accident free all day, which in her case, also means potty free. Not so healthy! So, I helped mom by playing the waiting game with Aubri.
Turns out, Aubri did find one way to release some stress while she tried to wait mom out.
Thankfully Aubri is doing much better now. No accidents, but she still has to be reminded to stop playing for a potty break. But hey, if I don't have to clean up messes behind her, I'll take it! Good Job, Aubri!
3 comments:
yippee!!!
WAY TO GO Aubri & all her helpers!!!!
Aubri,
You are a natural born dancer. You have all the moves and you are always so happy when you are dancing.
love,
grandma fritz
Post a Comment