Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tiny Dancer






On Friday I had my first Dance recital. I was very excited! It was at a local mall and I even had some special friends come and watch me. Thanks guys!
I had a blast! Enjoy!

p.s I'm in the back row.

2 comments:

grandma Fritz said...

Ava,

Okay, grandma might be a little biased, but I think you did the best by far. Next time you will have to be in the front so the other girls can watch you. I am so proud of you and your dancing abilities. I know you worked really hard to learn the dance and your hard work paid off because you did so well. Yea Ava!!!! Yea Ava!!!!

NielsonJan said...

It was soo very fun to watch your video!!! You knew the dance sooo very well. WAY TO GO!!!! I know it takes a lot of practice to be able to do it so well & Grandpa & I are so proud of you & your hard work. We Love you!!!!
Grandma & Grandpa Nielson