It was great to visit Tennessee and see places that my mom had grown up, but I was super excited to travel to Alabama and see Grandma and Grandpa again. The first thing Aubri and I noticed and were intrigued by was there back yard. There was grass as far as you could see!
And it wasn't even a park. Aubri was shocked! 
We had a lot of fun in grandma's back yard. We went swimming, and played a lot of soccer.
I was getting ready for my upcoming season. I even practised posing for team pictures!
Aubri's job was to keep up hydrated.
We also had fun in a friend's back yard...Grandpa took dad and I fishing one day.
I had a wonderful time expect for at one point, I didn't get my way. I know this will shock all of you, since you've come to know me as nothing but sweet and lovable...however, when I don't get my way, I'm NOT too happy.
Dad just happen to take pictures during this time, as you'll see the disgust on my face.
Be prepared to be shocked...

I sure wish I had a pond in my back yard...it would sure beat rocks!
Thanks for the trip grandpa!
I had a wonderful time expect for at one point, I didn't get my way. I know this will shock all of you, since you've come to know me as nothing but sweet and lovable...however, when I don't get my way, I'm NOT too happy.
Dad just happen to take pictures during this time, as you'll see the disgust on my face.
Be prepared to be shocked...
I sure wish I had a pond in my back yard...it would sure beat rocks!
Thanks for the trip grandpa!
1 comment:
It was sure great for you to go see G&G Fritzche & give us all such a great report!! It was fun to see where they live & see all the grass & the pond. I bet it was REALLY fun!! Love you,
Grandma Jan
Post a Comment