Today was the best Halloween ever. I woke up and got dressed up because today was our Primary program and this was my first time with a speaking part. I was pretty excited. Then when I got to church, I was in for an even bigger surprise! We pulled into the parking lot and guess who pulled in right next to us? Grandma and Grandpa
Fritzsche! They drove all the way from Alabama to surprise me this morning! (Well, grandpa has to be here on business this week and we were expecting grandma next week) but they came early just to see me in my primary program!
Later that day we took them dinner to their Hotel.

We had a nice walk around.

I love being with my grandparents!

Thanks for coming to see me!
2 comments:
Aren't grandparents the best!!!
I wished so much that I could be at your Sacrament Meeting to hear you give your part & then I heard Grandma & Grandpa Fritsche were there & I was so happy they could be there to hear your part!!! I was glad you told it to me on the phone. WAY TO GO GIRL!!! We are so proud of you!! Love you
G&G Nielson
Post a Comment