Saturday, October 30, 2010

1 day to Halloween: Trunk-or -Treat

 Tonight was our Ward's Trunk-or-treat!  So we got all dressed up again!  I was Mulan and Aubri was a fellow China Doll!

We started out playing some games

Aubri and I both took a chance with the pumpkin toss and we were good enough to get a treat
Then I tried my hand at shooting out a candle with a water gun
and then went fishing 
But instead of catching a fish, I caught something even better...a kitkat! 
 Aubri didn't want to fish, she was too busy wondering why someone had left so many pumpkins on the lawn

We finished the games by doing the cake walk! We both won on our first try!
We chose our cakes wisely...yum! Aubri ended up winning 2 more times. 
She was nice enough to share with mom and dad!
 Then, I grabbed my 2 favorite gal pals and we went trunk or treating. 

The cars were spooky and fun! 

Aubri was braver than me around some of the scary cars and she loved all her candy!
What a great Trunk-or-Treat!

3 comments:

Grandma Fritz said...

Ava & Aubri,

You both look like you had a great time at the trunk or treat party. I hope you both got some really good candy to share. I will see you both very soon!!!

Love, Grandma Fritz

NielsonJan said...

What a FUN trunk or treat!!! All the games looked so fun besides all the great trunks to get treats from. Thanks for sharing the fun with us!! Love you,
Grandma & Grandpa Nielson

Brittany said...

Looks like you all fared way better than we did at our trunk or treat. Three times at the cake walk and still nothing!